During a meeting, we first conduct four mini workshops to gather and understand your business requirements for data quality. The three goals of these workshops are to evaluate:
Using a sample set of your data and the quality rules collected, we will conduct the initial data assessment and produce data quality scorecards. The scorecards establish a baseline for understanding:
Data Quality Assessment
MRCC will conduct a data quality assessment for an agreed upon number of source systems. The engagement will consist of three steps of activities and two deliverables as defined below:
Conduct On-site Workshops
Conduct workshops to capture the best practices for governing data in the following areas:
Determine core data & content principles
- Document data quality requirements specific to your business needs
- Begin applying the data quality rules by walking through the following steps:
- Analyse the source data repositories
- Cleanse and standardize observations
- Match and merge data by consolidation recommendations, including de-duping.
- Complete the data quality scorecard classifying the areas of data quality concerns, prioritize the areas that need attention and that provide the highest returns.
- Document the next steps and recommendations based on the findings uncovered during the Assessment.
- Update the data quality requirements as requested.
Conduct Onsite Stakeholder Meeting
Review the deliverables with your team.